At Lansdale Dental P.C., your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
How we are keeping you safe
Our offices have always been among the safest places to be in terms of cleanliness and sanitization. We are continuing to be diligent with strict screening measures and stringent infection control prevention protocols while providing our patients and staff members ease of mind during dental visits and procedures. In addition, our offices are now equipped with H13 True HEPA hospital-grade air purification system. Our office also follows all CDC, ADA and State health department guidelines for patient treatment.
Our sanitization, infection control protocols and social distancing measures include the following:
- Upon entering you will notice Plexiglas barriers at the front desk.
- Asking all patients to fill out any necessary paperwork online prior to their appointment
- Asking patients to wait in their vehicles (where applicable) until they are ready to be seen to avoid waiting areas
- Requiring anyone entering the offices to wear a facemask and ensuring they are a minimum of 6 ft. apart when not receiving dental treatment
- Taking and recording all staff members temperatures prior to each shift, to ensure only healthy personnel are treating patients
- Taking temperatures and guiding patients to hand washing stations upon entering offices and instructing patients to rinse with peroxide or Listerine prior to treatments to kill viruses and bacteria
- Requiring doctors and medical staff to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning all surfaces in offices that can be exposed to infection between patients
- Requiring symptomatic patients to reschedule appointments to later dates
Our goal is to provide the safest dental experience possible while following CDC, ADA, PDOH, and social distancing guidelines. Thank You for your support and understanding in these difficult times.
Dr. Varma and Staff
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.